Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, and more Cookies

Over the years I have probably made thousands of cookies and I am not exaggerating! Some think I am crazy.. but I truly love baking and cooking! But baking is my true passion! I just love it!! I don't think my husband and kids mind too much either! At Christime time, I spend days baking cookies!

Some of my favorites:
* Snickerdoodles - Crunchy and cinnamon sugar dusted*
*Brown Butter Cashew Delites - Soft cookies with cashews and wonderful brown butter icing. My husband's Nana thought it was the best icing she had ever tasted!!*
*Walnut Rugelach - my mom's favorite*
*Chocolate Marshmallow Surprises - Moist chocolate cookies with chocolate icing - the surprise? A marshmallow center!*
*Snowballs - Powdered sugar covered balls with white and chocolate morsels inside*
*Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies - Traditional homemade peanut butter cookies with a twist - one end is dipped in milk chocolate!*
*Old Fashioned Peanut Butter No Bakes - Peanut butter oatmeal goodness!*
*Chocolate Chip Supremes - Chocolate chip cookies taken to the max - pecans, chocolate chips, and M&Ms*
*Thumbprints - Covered in chopped walnuts and filled with strawberry jam*
And of course...
*Old Fashioned Cut Outs - made with BUTTER and FLOUR of course!!*
Gee, now I need a cookie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUMMO! I sure hope you are going to share some recipes!! I wish we had taste o blogging!!

    ReplyDelete